welcome.
HELLO! This is the REALLY COOL blog belonging to four REALLY COOL girls :)
(even if one is leaving singapore in less than a month!)
This blog is for us to always stay together,
to update each other about our lives
and inform vera when she is going to be a godmother!!! XD
AHA! Navigating looks really complicated with all the colourful pictures...
But never fear! For Vera is here!
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links (do we really want to link anyone?)
pens - blog
hail VERA the genius!
three cheers for me.
Ellie - Cutest girl on earth!
Bernice - Most irritating girl on earth! hahahahaa
Elaine - Silly girl who is leaving us!!!
Vera - me :)
11:24 AM
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Hey dears
I miss you all SOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH)):
School is really boring, and the classes are seriously tiny. There are only 2 students in biology class and four in chemistry. Oh wells, God, don't kid me like this)):
I feel really lonely here, really miss Singapore loads. I think the biggest issue for me now is making more friends and adapting to their culture.
Actually, I like my room quite alot. It's bigger compared to the rest, but still quite small. I have got lots of food in my room, heh, so I'm currently self sufficient. Haha. The bathroom is kind of small though. Here's a picture:

My table is filled with food, vitamins, wipes, tissue, hairbands and my BIBLE. My laptop, printer and ipod player take up a good whole lot of space, so I study and do my work at the small area behind my bed. All my foods are hidden under the table. Hahaha. The chair is kind of unstable though,I fell off it once! really hurt! Couldnt include the toilet in the picture, but it's infront of my cupboard. Actually it's quite a lovely, cosy room.
And here's me, forcing a smile, lol:

I look like just a noob here, ugly clothes, ugly face. I think cause of the food and weather, I've got a pimple outbreak, I feel like hiding in my room all the time!! Lol
All in all, Miss you all<3