welcome.
HELLO! This is the REALLY COOL blog belonging to four REALLY COOL girls :)
(even if one is leaving singapore in less than a month!)
This blog is for us to always stay together,
to update each other about our lives
and inform vera when she is going to be a godmother!!! XD
AHA! Navigating looks really complicated with all the colourful pictures...
But never fear! For Vera is here!
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links (do we really want to link anyone?)
pens - blog
hail VERA the genius!
three cheers for me.
Ellie - Cutest girl on earth!
Bernice - Most irritating girl on earth! hahahahaa
Elaine - Silly girl who is leaving us!!!
Vera - me :)
4:27 PM
Monday, August 11, 2008
HEY DEARS!!
hope ya all had a great national day holiday(:
I am kind of vexed right now. There are so many things that I want to bring to england, my entire wardrobe, bags, reference notes and most of all my violin and if possible even my piano! But of course, that's impossible): I am most concerned about what clothes to bring. I can't only bring thermal wear, cause if that's the case, I'll be dying of heatstroke in summer. And if I bring mostly t-shirts, I won't live to survive winter. But if I bring all, my luggage would explode! oh wells ):
And Vera!! why is my name 'POTTY' in the blog title??!!
elaine<3